14 de mayo de 2016

My English competence in 2016

In my opinion, I believe that my best writing are Do men and women view love differently? and Human rightsI chose these writings because in my opinion are the best of all my writings, because the topic is very interesting and talk about these topics mean maturity. In second of high school, I didn’t write about my pet or my summer if not scarcity to maturity and resources to write about another topic. I am thinking that in two writings I show maturity because the Human Rights isn’t one easy topic and love neither. This wrings have a good structure, vocabulary and content. In Do men and women view love differently? I utilize characteristic vocabulary to love, for example: soulmate, attributes, valued... Also, I utilize technical vocabulary in Human Rights, for example: abrogated, international treaties, inviolable… 
In fact, I love to write about this topic because is beautiful and satisfying can explain yours view to the world. 

In my opinion, I believe that my best oral presentation is Research project. I chose this oral presentation because having the best mark and also I am very happy with my result. The presentation, structure, content and language are good, sincerely the best of all of oral presentation. Although I didn’t have a perfect pronunciation I am very happy, because I get to make a good oral presentation. I prepare a lot this presentation and although I didn’t have eye contact with my classmates this oral presentation is the best of all. In others presentations my classmates aren’t understood a little bit, but in this presentation I have the sensation that they understand. In the video I can see that I didn’t look the paper and didn’t read. Also, I can see my nonexistent eye contact. But this fact happens because I am very nervous. In my opinion is very important spend time to prepare the presentation because obtained a good and learned a lot. Sincerely, I am very proud of my work. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario